Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Where has all the time gone...7 months old

I can not believe that we have a 7 month old!!!! He is such a sweet boy and mixes in with our family just beautifully. He is starting to develop quite the personality and we love discovering new things about him each and every day. Please enjoy some of the latest pictures.

7 month shot with Pedro (PJ used to be a little scared of the bear but now will just laugh at his new "playmate")

Look at that big boy and his little Nike shoes (thanks Hahn family)

Reading one of his many books (thanks Ms. Ta)
Matching with mom

Learning to drive a little early

PJ at his first Texas Rangers Game. He was a little nervous at first when the crown got real loud but soon he was enjoying the game. He feel asleep about half way thru and didn't wake up until we were on our way to the car. What a little trooper!

I love this. He is learning to play the guitar with dad's help. I wish I had taken a picture of him about 10 minutes later...sleeping in dad's arms. I think we may have learned a new way of getting him to go to sleep.

He has officially graduated to the big bath tub.

3 comments:

  1. Christine, he is so doggone cute. I remember my boys were both super cute from about 6-12 months - sitting up, lots of babbling and personality. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJ is very cute!!! I love the Pedro pics and the ones with him sitting alone. Thank you, Christine!!!

    ReplyDelete