Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Random Summer Photos

I am having so much fun with PJ this summer! He is at such an adorable age. I realized today that I laugh more now than I ever did. He is just so stinkin' hilarious. Once you get him laughing, it's like his giggle box turns upside down and he doesn't know how to stop. Today, every time I said "red" he laughed. Of course, I said it over and over again. How random...
Playing with Cousin Ashley who LOVES PJ!

Two buddies just hanging out
Happy Father's Day
Pa-Pa, PJ, and Nana B
Playing with dad's work badge...a favorite morning activity.
Look at that little one who has discovered his thumb! I don't really want him to be a thumb sucker but it is kind of cute.

1 comment:

  1. PJ is so adorable. I love how he looks directly into the camera, like the one in which he's playing with Dad's work badge. I'm so glad you are having a fun summer with him!

    ReplyDelete