Saturday, August 22, 2009

Treasuring the small things

We invited the Bumpus girls to meet us at the park the other day. We decided to try PJ and Ellie in the same baby swing...they didn't seem to mind too much. PJ and Ellie
PJ's side
Ellie's side
K'Lee enjoying her own swing

I have several friends who are sending their little ones off to Kindergarten this year. I can't even imagine little PJ going off to "big" school so I'm not even going to think about it...makes me want to cry! So, I've decided to treasure every moment I can with this fun boy.
Funny story I don't want to forget: The other day PJ was cruising around the couch and emptying out his bucket of books (a very fun activity apparently). He brought me back a book called I Stink...and boy did he! He was in need of a diaper change and I hadn't notice yet. Even when he can't quite talk to me, he finds a way to communicate. What a smart boy. LOL
Spaghetti and meatballs...yum
Can you find the hidden meatball? Check his belly button.
Making music while mom prepares dinner.
Just hanging out (BTW, he has finally started crawling more in the last week but he'd still rather walk or cruise)
Having a picnic with friends

3 comments:

  1. the meatball in the bellybutton grosses me out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inviting us! I know it was only 30 mins or so, but it was soooo nice to get out of the house. We had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 2 kiddos in the swing is great!! Thanks for posting the CUTE pics...even the messy ones!! :)

    ReplyDelete