Sunday, September 27, 2009

Busy boy

Here are some random pictures of PJ that I thought were blog worthy. Enjoy... PJ playing with a teapot that I played with when I was a little girl.
He is rolling a ball to Paw-Paw here. I feel bad that we had the camera out and I didn't get more pictures with my parents.

PJ, Nana M and sweet cousin Rylie
PJ is not ever put down when we go visit the family! Here he is with Lorna and Rylie.
Lorna, Rylie, PJ, and Aunt Christi
Playing the piano with dad and Rylie. Rylie loves her some PEEEDAAAAA and we love her too.
Boy does my little one love to make some music. He got so excited when we figured out that he could bang the two sticks together and make a noise. I wish this picture had sound effects.
Why do babies like to get into cramped spaces?
PJ loves his "Nelmno". We now have two (thanks Ms. Ta) elmos and PJ seems to like both of them without a preference..yeah.

Caught red-handed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment