Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dad's Favorites

Dad decided he'd try his hand at blogging. Here are some of my favorites with captions for fun.


"You think I'm going to drop this thing don't you? Well I didn't. I'm that good."

"Dad is my best bud..."

"...but Mom owns my heart."


"I just have to put up with this for awhile. Soon he'll stop and I can go back to sucking on my hand."


I'm too sexy for my...um...drool stained onesie?


"He thinks he can outstare me but he can't. He loses every time."


"Man those paparazzi cameras are annoying!"


"This is a carefully staged shot that I don't appreciate. I don't usually stoop to holding my own bottle. I have parent slaves for that."


"See, this is the way it usually goes."


"Just call me P.J. of Arabia, or the Sultan of Slobber, or Ali Babble, or any of my many secret aliases."


"See, this is me incognito. I usually do this when people try to kiss me too much and I need to blend in with my surroundings for my own protection."


"Late at night I sneak out of my crib and crawl around the house fighting crime and generally just watching out for Mom and Dad. Yeah the job has its perks such as finding dropped M&Ms and getting to watch late-night Baby Einstein (yeah the late night version is slightly edgier), but it definitely adds to my grouchy factor the next morning.

3 comments:

  1. You guys crack me up... Those were funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really funny!!! I laughed out loud :+)
    This one is my favorite: "Just call me P.J. of Arabia, or the Sultan of Slobber, or Ali Babble, or any of my many secret aliases."

    ReplyDelete