Thursday, February 26, 2009

Baby Dress Up

I have always heard what fun it is to dress-up little girls and I thought what about my little boy? He may not have the cutest little clothes with matching shoes but he sure does have a lot of hats. Although, most of them don't fit his round head. Take a look at our dress up fun.

When I put this one on him, the snaps were snap together and the strap ended right under his nose. I guess he won't be wearing this one with the snaps done!


Does this remind you of anyone you know? Grandpa (Larry) during the winter months??

Too Small
This one says "one size fits all"
You be the judge.

He just got this one at Christmas with a cute outfit. The shirt and pants fit...can't say the same about the hat.







2 comments:

  1. haha That is something I have never tried! I like your age ticker on the side! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! Your little boy has really wonderful collection of cool hats!! BabiesRUs provides huge variety of baby clothes and accessories...

    ReplyDelete