Monday, February 9, 2009

4 Months Old

PJ is now four months old! Where does the time go? He is getting so big and doing so many new things. Just the other day Clint said "I love this age." PJ gets excited when he sees us and I love that when I pick him up from his class, he just smiles at me like he has missed me all morning. :) Some stats on PJ from the following month:
  • Weight is 15.11 oz which makes him in the 75th percentile
  • Height is 25 inches - also 75th percentile (At two months he was in the 90th for both H & W)
  • Head measured at 17.5 cm - 97th percentile (All I can say is at least it is on the charts this time. At two months, his head measurement wasn't even on the chart)
  • He "talks" all the time; Just ask his teachers.
  • He giggles and laughs out loud at the strangest things.
  • He can roll over both ways but usually just prefers to go from back to front.
  • He loves to stand up.
  • I don't feel anymore teeth but the dr said to be on the look out since he already got two so early.
  • Learned to take a bottle again over the weekend...YEAH!!!! I hope it sticks this time.
  • Started to grab things but I'm not sure if this is intentional yet since it is mostly his paci.
  • Likes to chew on the side of the paci (plastic part)
  • PJ likes to try to sit up on his own...doesn't last long but the dr said to practice.
  • Starting to enjoy peek-a-boo

Here are just a few random shots from the last couple of days.

4 month pose

Chewing on his favorite teether (Thanks Wolfe Family)

Before going to school on one of the colder days


Practicing sitting up



New favorite thing to look at - the electrical outlet. Don't worry I watch him like a hawk! He hasn't tired to reach out and touch it yet but I'm waiting. He will sit and look at this thing for a good long while. I asked him if he wanted to be an electrical engineer...not exactly what dad does, but who knows?




4 comments:

  1. PJ is so cute...I'm so glad I found your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJ is just adorable. He's always so alert and happy!! Thank you for continuing to take pictures with the teddy bear. I can really see how much he's grown. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures! We think he is the cutest and sweetest!

    ReplyDelete