Saturday, February 7, 2009

Good Memories

Today is the anniversary of when we found out that we were pregnant with our little Pierson James. It was such an exciting day for us. We had been trying to conceive for a while and my cycles had gotten all off. I had been sick during this week and a friend of mine suggested that I go ahead and take a test. I remember it being a Thursday morning and I woke up super early and decided to go ahead and take the test. I remember thinking "here I go again...it's going to come out the same as all the other ones had (negative)" I used one of the cheap dollar store kind and when it came up positive I thought that it was probably wrong. So, I got out the expensive, digital kind and did it again. I think I stared at those two tests for a long, long time not really believing what I was seeing. I waited for Clint to get up and get ready for work and right before he left I gave him a present to open. He stared at that little onesie for a little bit. It took him a minute before it even registered. I had this shirt made for Clint over a year before I actual got to give it to him.

Me with one of the tests

Needless to say, today we are blessed with a beautiful baby boy and our family is complete for now. PJ is such a blessing to us and we are so thankful for him. We are both such proud parents of our little honey bunny.


5 comments:

  1. So glad you found my blog, and now I can follow yours! PJ is SOOO cute, girl. Sweet baby. I'll let you know if I find a picture uploading solution!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (for some reason, it used my hubby's profile...it's me, Laura!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the sweetest story. What a wonderful memory for you both!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! thanks for sharing it from the beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOD is so good. HE blessed your faithfulness with a beautiful son! Praise the Lord.

    ReplyDelete