Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm seeing two

For the past couple of days we've had a pretty fussy baby on our hands. I thought that maybe he was getting a tooth in due to the amazing amount of drool and chewing of his hands. I kept thinking that I could feel something and we both thought that we could see a little something in his small mouth. It's pretty funny when you are trying to look inside his mouth and he is doing everything in his power for you not to get a good look. Well, this morning I got a good look and feel and there are TWO teeth coming in! One was just not good enough for our PJ. They are the two front bottom teeth and he is chewing on anything that comes near him so watch out.



PJ is adjusting well to his new schedule during the week. I have to get him up at 5:30 a.m. to feed him so that we can be on schedule for school. He will eat and then go back to sleep while I get ready (usually). We leave the house around 7:15 and it takes us about 45 minutes to get to school. During these car rides I have discovered that PJ really likes mommy's cd of hymns. Sometimes he is very demanding about which one we listen to. If he is getting fussy in the backseat I will start changing the songs until he stops. About 75% of the time he will stop and listen to "Victory in Jesus". Sometimes we listen to it over and over. I find this very funny that one minute he is crying and the next he is just listening. If he is dictating my music selection at almost 4 months old, what am I in store for in the future??? But, he does have good taste.

2 comments:

  1. Teeth come in pairs! Be ready for lots more 2's, sometimes 4's! Upper central incisors are usually next, so be on the lookout!

    It is pretty amazing when you think about it that a four month old can communicate his preferences and just the fact that he even has preferences in music at this age! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness! Pj's already getting teeth. He'll soon be wanting a steak to gnaw on. :o)

    ReplyDelete