Monday, January 26, 2009

Some of PJ's firsts

I had some trouble with posting pictures tonight, so some of these pictures are out of order but they are still fun to look at. :) PJ started school this past week (& I went back to work too). These are two of PJ's sweet teachers. He loves them already. He hasn't once cried when I've handed him over to them. They say that he doesn't give them too hard of a time...I hope that's true.
This is how PJ rolls from his back to his belly...he uses his head. It is hilarious! He will rub his face into the blanket until he has enough momentum to roll all the way over.

This is how PJ entertains himself while I get ready in the morning.


Cute PJ getting ready for bed. Look at that little tuff of hair that sticks straight up, too cute.

Playing with my dad
His new trick!! He leans all the way back and rest on dad and
then, he will propel himself all the way up...

just like this. PJ loves to do this. He is such a strong boy!

Yes, I know that he is technically too young for the jumperoo but he
does like as long as I am close by. This is a special toy given to us by
our friends Jennifer and CJ. Thanks guys!
He absolutely loves this game. He starts off laying on his back and I'll grab his hands and pull him into a sitting position and then pull him all the way up.
He will smile and giggle every single time.

Starting position, getting ready for the rolling to begin


Ending position, ta-da
PJ can roll. This was last Sunday (1/18/09) and his very first roll. We haven't seen him roll from his belly to his back again, but he has gotten down the back to the belly.
We got in on video tonight.

Me and My dad hangin' in our white T-shirts














4 comments:

  1. I love love LOVE the swaddle me pic! Super cute!

    Could you add a ticker to your blog so I can see exactly how old he is when you post? I'm slow at math... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to have found your blog! I look forward to watching PJ grow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's my favorite little guy! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete