Saturday, January 17, 2009

While daddy's away....

PJ has been sick and needed to stay home for a week and after a little encouragement from my boss, we decided that two weeks at home would even be better. Well, you can guess who got cabin fever. Actually, I think that we both did. And, this past week, Clint had to go on a business trip so I decided to introduce some new activities/toys to PJ. Here are some of his finer moments.

Figuring out dad's football

A boy and his baseball glove






PJ helping out mom in the kitchen in his new chair
PJ will be going back to work with me this next week so that means more pictures. I have to take pictues of his first day of preschool! Hope all goes well. The only problem is that he is now refusing a bottle since he has been sick. I sure do hope we can work that out over the weekend.




1 comment:

  1. hahaha - That made me think you need to take pictures of him now with every kind of ball. That way, when you get to his Senior video or Senior pictures or whatever, when he is the varsity captain of a team, you can show him now and compare the two. :) Don't forget to throw in a hockey puck and lacrosse stick just in case he's not mainstream... ;p

    ReplyDelete