Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Joining the blogging world

After lurking, stalking and reading many other people's blogs, I have decided to start one for our family. I hope to use this as a way of updating our friends and family who do not live close to us. We had a fun, yet busy holiday season full of family, lots of gifts and many germs! Here are some photos of the fun moments:



Who turned out the lights?

Christmas Eve, PJ and dad

Babies always make out like bandits! Thanks everyone for all the wonderful gifts.

Uncle Mike and PJ












2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you started this! I can stalk you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got your e-mail. I started Ava's blog when she was 4 months old... and that was 2 years ago. I look forward to reading another fun blog!

    ReplyDelete