Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Patch and the State Fair of Texas

For my birthday this year I asked to go to the State Fair of Texas. I had not been in years and I thought it would be fun for us to go as a family. Of course, I could not have predicted that the only weekend we could go on would be when there was the TX vs. OU game and that I would just be getting over a nasty stomach bug, but the day turned out good. We had fun and PJ got to experience some new things. 1st trip on the train from Plano to Fair Park. We thought that PJ would sleep on the train since it was nap time but there was too much to see for this little one to sleep.
Looking out the window with Mom
First things first...let's eat!
About an hour into our adventure and PJ was out!
There was an indoor sand box but PJ was too young to actually go in it but we walked around it and explored.
Enjoying a dog show
Seeing all the crafty stuff that mom likes
Hey mom...What's that?
I think I'll take a bite too.
My turn!




Last year PJ was not quite a month old when it was pumpkin season so we thought we'd try it with a one year old. It turned out pretty good. We enjoyed feeding the animals, a hay ride, lots of pumpkins to explore, a miniature hay maze and of course, mom snapping up tons of pictures.



There was this windmill that PJ loved. Here we are on the hayride and all PJ wanted to see was the windmill.



1 comment:

  1. What wonderful pictures! Looks like ya'll had a great time. I love the ones where you and PJ are eating corn and the one where ya'll are looking out the train window. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete