Sunday, October 25, 2009

PJ's first birthday party

I can't believe that I didn't get pictures of all the hard work I put into decorating and making all of the "ball" treats. The theme of PJ's party was "Let's have a ball". There was a sign on the door that read "roll on in", a ball pit, lots of balls to play with and lots of "ball" treats for everyone to eat. (sausage balls, oreo balls, melon balls, cheese ball, popcorn balls, rice crispy treat balls, ect.) Thanks to all that helped me out, for all that came and for all the special messages and gifts for our little man. You all helped make his first birthday special. 1st bite of his cupcake...I'm pretty sure this was his first major bite of sugar
Want to share??
Here is some for dad
and for mom
He ate the whole cupcake...yummy
PJ surrounded by girls! There was one other little boy at his party but the girls do tend to flock towards PJ.
He did better than I expected with opening his gifts.
One of his favorites

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that our babies are one already. I have enjoyed watching them grow! Thank you for inviting us to PJ'S Fun birthday party. Looks like he had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete