Friday, April 16, 2010

Camping and Easter weekend

Easter weekend we decided to go on an impromptu camping trip with our Lubbock friends. We went from Thursday thru Saturday and had mostly great weather. This first night it rained and we found out the hard way that our tent was not waterproof. We actually didn't realize we had water in our tent until the morning and fortunately nothing was ruined but our little man had gotten wet during the night and I felt awful about that. He slept thru it so it must not have been that bad. Still, a very fun adventure with the McMillins. I wish I had taken a picture of our camp. Jonathan and Clint hung up these tarps up all over the place so we had shade (and a place to hang all, and I do mean ALL of our wet belongings)
This was the first time that PJ got to hang out in the hammock and he loved it!

Fun, sweet girls!
Tuckered out! Camping is hard work.

Next day was Easter Sunday!!!! Nana B and Papa got PJ a basketball Easter basket with some golden eggs. Do you think he enjoyed it?
Mommy is so mean. I took out the candy first but he still liked to hide his paci in the egg and find it over and over again. I think he enjoyed himself.

My baby is growing up!!!!! He sat at the kid table for the first time. :(

Showing Papa how to find the perfect egg.

I didn't know how PJ would do at hunting eggs since this was his first hunt but he did great. He did like to shake the eggs and hear them make noise like he does in music class but he would readily put them into his basket and go off to find the next one.

Watching the big kids fly the kites

Petting Uncle Landon's new pet bunny.
This little stinker loves the playhouse at Nana M's house. Can you find him?
Here he is!

2 comments:

  1. PJ is growing up...he looks more like a little boy instead of a baby. I love his blonde hair. I'm sure he had a wonderful time camping. Great pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your pictures...looks like lots of fun! Glad you guys had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete