Friday, April 16, 2010

School Fun

We had Texas Week at school a couple of weeks ago and here is PJ and some of his favorite cowpokes. PJ, CJ and Landin

CJ is my co-teacher Jennifer's little boy and is about 10 months older than PJ. This two boys have a blast together. I hope that they stay sweet buddies.

Isn't this hilarious? I've never seen PJ fall asleep at the dinner table! Eating is one of his favorite pastimes. He teachers ran down and got me so I could witness this very funny event. School must really tire him out some days. (See that basketball goal in the background? One day PJ found it in the resouce room and drug it all the way down to his class! I guess he thought that is what his class needed)

Sleeping with his mouth open...got that from Dad.

1 comment:

  1. I love Texas week! PJ looks great on his "horse". Love the pics of him asleep at lunch...they're hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete